We’re Different Than The Other Places You’ve Worked!
Let’s be honest, we’ve all worked in agencies that didn’t really value us as team members. We needed the experience and direct clinical hours while working toward state licensure. Meanwhile, we often risked burnout working with overloaded and intense caseloads, ever-changing and unrealistic documentation demands, and ownership & executive leadership who had limited clinical experience in the mental health field. We and our clients were viewed as a means to raise profits and “maximize billable hours.”
Let me introduce you to a different kind of mental health practice!
Our owners (Jason Boes and John Dennis) are Licensed Professional Counselors and still carry caseloads themselves. At Parenting & Family Solutions, we value our clinicians AND our clients! We place a premium on person-centered relationships and care about our clinicians beyond their caseloads. Parenting & Family Solutions, LLC has built a workplace culture of teamwork, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. We are looking for counselors who share our vision!
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our clinicians are saying about us:
“I’ve never felt more supported and valued as a clinician!”
“Generosity and support is really so appreciated and felt”
“Thank you both for the very purposeful way you conduct PFS! The Wellness Bonus being just one of the ways you care for us.”
Parenting & Family Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer looking to build an inclusive workplace that reflects and serves our diverse community.
Our mission is to Connect people to professional, ethical, and empathic care for help in healing their most valued relationships. We intentionally strive for the highest quality of care for both our clients and clinicians.
Parenting & Family Solutions is a rapidly growing group practice that specializes in helping individuals (kids/teens/adults), couples, and families. Due to increased demand for mental health support, we are looking for several licensed therapists to join our team.
We provide our therapists with:
- A private-practice experience within a supportive team environment
- 100% flexibility to create your own schedule
- Competitive hourly session rates
- Paid administrative time for supervision and team meetings
- Your own furnished office space with an online platform available for virtual visits
- A steady flow of client referrals that best align with your clinical expertise
- Administrative support for credentialing, billing, and insurance claims–allows clinicians to solely focus on client care
- Funding for continuing education and liability insurance
- Clinician-centered bonuses that promote work-life balance
- HIPAA secure electronic health record
- Opportunities for team building (book studies, meet-ups, and other activities)
Currently, we are accepting cover letters and resumes from any licensed therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) who has a current PA License with mental health experience. If that describes you, please reach out to see if we might be a good fit for your areas of specialty.
We are specifically looking for clinicians who have experience and interest in working with any of the following:
–individuals (kids, teens, adults)
–couples (We provide Gottman training for therapists)
If you are interested in applying, please complete the following form and send a resume and cover letter to Jason Boes, COO: firstname.lastname@example.org.