“Counseling is a professional relationship that empowers diverse individuals, families, and groups to accomplish mental health, wellness, education, and career goals.” (A consensus definition of counseling)
Congrats on taking the first steps to finding happiness! It takes a lot of courage to admit when you need some help.
It’s not uncommon for people to call or even schedule multiple times before they actually make it to their first appointment because of the fear and anxiety involved in talking about your problems.
If this is you, then the good news is– you’re normal!
We’re here to help you on your way.
If you or a loved one is struggling in one of these areas, the counselors at Parenting & Family Solutions can help. We specialize in helping adults, kids, and teens with:
- Executive Functioning Deficits
- Emotional Regulation/Management
- Screen/Electronics Addiction
- Grief & Loss
- Life changes
- Adjustment concerns
- Divorce/Separation/Marital issues
- Peer/Social Skills
- Oppositional/Defiant Behavior
- Teenage Struggles
- Stress Management
- Academic & Career Struggles
- Organization Skills
- Past Trauma
- Any other mental health or relationship issue that you would like to discuss with a professional
Finding the right person to walk with you on your journey is an important part of finding success when seeking help.
Here are some additional resources to help you: