Counseling fees vary depending upon the type of service provided and whether insurance or private pay are used.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Are mental health benefits managed by a separate company?
- Are my mental health benefits accepted by: Parenting & Family Solutions/name of counselor
- What is my deductible, has it been met, and when does it renew?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my co-pay and/or co-insurance amount due per therapy session?
- Is pre-approval required?
Here is a list of insurances that may be accepted and considered “in-network” (varies by counselor). Unfortunately, we are not able to take Medicare or Medicaid plans. Please note that mental health benefits may be managed by a separate company not accepted by this practice despite the parent company being included on this list:
Insurances Accepted (Varies by Counselor)
Capital Blue Cross
Highmark Blue Shield
Blue Cross / Blue Shield (PPO plans only)
Optum/United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP
- You may be able to bill your insurance company for services out of their network
As a licensed professional counselor, our services do qualify for patient reimbursement under most insurance plans. Please review your benefits prior to our appointment to determine your expected reimbursement amount. Billing statements will be provided upon request for you to submit to your insurance provider.
- Payment of insurance claims is not guaranteed but every effort will be made to assist you with any claim denials or appeals. If your claim is denied or not covered you are ultimately responsible for payment in full.
Cash, credit, or check is the preferred method of payment. All major credit cards and flexible spending cards are accepted. We have a secure online portal to help you manage your account with us.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not provided notification at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact our office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!